Recruiter? Click here for my experience.
I’m a 4th year undergraduate student at UC Berkeley studying computer science and economics, with some data science in between. I was born in Oregon but grew up in Shanghai.
In my free time, I enjoy exploring urban life (Shanghai has spoiled me), consumerism, and trying out new restaurants. I also enjoy traveling and trip planning, cute pics of shiba inus, and Japanese music. When I feel particularly creative, I try to take some photos and do some writing, which I like to think I'm not terrible at.
Currently, I am:
- In school at UC Berkeley. Some cool courses I'm taking this semester include IEOR 186: Product Management, ECON 134: Macroeconomic Policy (with Prof. Nakamura), and ECON 171: Economic Development.
- Leading the external team at UC Berkeley's Division of Data Sciences.
- An undergraduate student instructor (uGSI) for DATA 8: Foundations of Data Science. My section is on Wednesdays 6-8PM @ 254 Sutardja Dai Hall.
- Helping run and teach DATA 88: Data Science and Economics, the first economics connector for Data 8.
- Building a data science project that recommends the best dishes to order at any restaurant in SF based on Yelp reviews.
- Preparing to apply for graduate school; I currently plan on completing a 1-year masters program in computer science or data science after graduation.
- Trying to lose 10 pounds, but honestly not doing a great job here.